- Health and safety measures training on monthly basis
- First Aid training programmes on a quarterly basis
- Compulsory firefighting and mock drills are conducted monthly.
- Personality enhancements and leadership skill training for
managerial level employees, conducted on a quarterly basis.
- Ongoing batch-wise training programmes for sewing skills upgradation
- Review of quality procedures with finishing departments on a monthly basis
- We only recruit ages 18 and up and require a minimum of 3 different proofs of age for employment.
- Our process of hiring includes practical skill tests, and all new recruits undergo a 2-week induction training program.
- We have been honoured as guests at a government-organized job fair in the state of Tamil Nadu, India, multiple times for our success in ethical employment and recruitment.
- The BNT Ladies League is a club started internally, led by female staff employees, who meet every two weeks for organised discussions, training, and learning events for women's empowerment and betterment.
- Facilities have a subsidised canteen.
- Eye care, dental and cancer tests conducted on a Annually
- Accident and medical insurance policy coverage is available.